A lot happens in a day. It may not seem like a lot of notable events each day, but somehow, just beneath the surface of plain old existence and the daily grind, are a lot of random moments, thoughts, events, laughs and challenges that get noticed and promptly forgotten. Sometimes I remember to write them down. I figure that if I had a place and better yet an audience with whom to share these moments, then maybe I'll take a second to write them down. I'll be glad I recorded them, because some of thems are true gems. So I'm back to adding to Walkie-Talkie. Yessssss!
In the photo are Frank and the random guy in a marshmallow suit who was filming a commercial near our house. We were just walking home and there he was standing there on the corner. Frank had a good time punching the total stranger in the side and cracking up about it. I doubt we will ever see a marshmallow on the street corner again!

No comments:
Post a Comment