Well it's taken me two years to actually post anything on a blog. Chris started a blog when Luke was born with hopes that I would participate... alas, no entries were ever made by me. I have a problem with the word "blog" and perhaps that is what has been keeping me away from the blogging culture. I just think it's a funny sounding word.
Anyway, as I embark on a new adventure with not one, but two boys, I fear that my scrapbooking pace will not pick up, but only slow down. This new blog is my attempt to chronicle our lives together so that one day, long into the future, our boys(and perhaps maybe girl?) will have a way to look back and remember things.
Kids, this blog is dedicated to you. Your mom has surrendered to the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Nancy...
Can't wait for all your posts.
xo
Maz
Post a Comment